With its 360° hinge design, the natural silver 13.3″ Spectre 13 Pro G22 x360 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop from HP allows you to fold the screen a full 360°, allowing it to be used in a stand, tablet, notebook, or tent mode. The HP Spectre x360 measures just 0.6″ thin and weighs 3.26 pounds.
The 13.3″ Radiance Infinity display features LED-backlighting and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution that is driven by integrated Intel HD Graphics 520. It still maintains the 16:9 aspect ratio, so 1080p content scales appropriately. The display also features touch support so you’ll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10. You can swipe, tap, and resize apps at your preference.
The system is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core processor. It also has 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM, a 256GB SSD, 3 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, a multi-format digital SD media card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated Full HD 1080p webcam, and dual array digital microphones. There are also built-in stereo speakers with HD audio.
The 13.3″ Spectre 13-4003dx x360 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop operates using a 45W AC adapter and a 3-cell / 56Wh / 4.96Ah Lithium-ion battery that lasts for up to 12 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
- 360° Hinge
- A 360° hinge allows the HP Spectre to be used in four versatile modes. Use stand mode to watch movies and video conference, tablet mode to surf the web and read, notebook mode to work, and tent mode to give presentations and share photos
- 13.3″ Multi-Touch Display
- The 13.3″ widescreen display of the HP Spectre features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, which can play 1080p HD content natively without upscaling. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port and Mini DisplayPort
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports
- The 3 x USB 3.0 ports operate at speeds up to 5 Gb/s and can be used to connect additional storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- The HP Spectre can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac Wi-Fi. Additional compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and more may be connected using Bluetooth 4.0 technology