The HP 14″ Notebook Laptop from HP is a business-oriented system for professionals to stay productive in the office and on-the-go. It has been upgraded with a 2.1 GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3500U quad-core processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 1000GB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive. The HP 14″ SVA display has a HD 1366 x 768 resolution for clear details and an anti-glare coating to reduce distracting reflections. Moreover, the visuals are powered by an integrated 2GB AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics chipset. If you need to mirror or extend your display to an external monitor, the HP 14 is equipped with an HDMI 1.4b port and DisplayPort over USB Type-C.
For your wired peripherals and data transfer, this laptop has two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, one USB 2.0 Type-A port, and one SD card reader slot. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, stereo speakers, microphone, 3.5mm combo audio jack, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.2, and Gigabit Ethernet. To keep your laptop powered, the ProBook comes with an HP Smart 45W External AC Power Adapter. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit).
- Power, Style, and Value-Just What Your Growing Business Needs
- The HP 14 Notebook is designed to be full-featured, thin, light, and lets professionals stay productive in the office and on the go. It offers quad-core performance and long battery life, which makes this HP 14 helpful for the workforce.
- Affordable and Stylish Ultra-Slim Design
- This laptop delivers stylish design to every business. An ultra-slim chassis with crisp lines, clean edges, and a natural silver finish holds the near borderless display that opens 180°, making it easy to share content.
- Powerful Processing
- Get through your deadline-driven, multitasking day using the HP ProBook 445R. It has a 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen quad-core processor and a long battery life.
- Security, Durability & Connectivity
- Your growing business requires a computer with business-class features. The secure HP 14 is enhanced with a range of security features and built with a durable chassis and connectivity options that can be specifically tailored to your needs.
Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.