With a 3-sided micro-edge bezel, the E243i 24″ 16:10 EliteDisplay IPS Monitor from HP is ideal for multi-monitor configurations. This aesthetically pleasing monitor features a 1920 x 1200 resolution with a 16:10 aspect ratio, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 5 ms response time, and 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Setup is simple as this monitor comes equipped with HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort inputs as well as dual USB 3.0 ports to connect USB compatible peripherals directly to the monitor. Once configured, the display can be tilted, swiveled, pivoted, and the height can be adjusted to for maximum viewing comfort.
- Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays. Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution, 24″ diagonal IPS screen
- Find a comfortable, productive, position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 5.91″ height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
- Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports
- Create an efficient, compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini Windows computer, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 Windows Computer Mounting Bracket
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR certified, EPEAT Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio